The twelfth edition of the Cricket World Cup will take place in England and Wales. In advance, we at Supers commence will provide you with the exclusive odds comparison relating to the national teams present at the event, constantly indicating the bookmaker hierarchies on the favorite selections for the final victory. Let’s start by telling you, however, that compared to the last editions, the International Cricket Council has made a radical change to the event formula.
The number of teams participating in the Cricket World Cup has been reduced from 14 to 10, with the consequent union of the two groups of 7 teams in a single grouping of 10 teams.
The first 4 classified will enter the semifinals, scheduled for 9 and 11 July 2019.
The final, instead, will be held on 15 July at the Lord’s Cricket Ground in London, a sacred temple of this sport, which has already hosted in the past 4 occasions the last act of the World Cup.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Despite having hosted the World Cup in 4 occasions and having played the final 3 times (the last in 1992), England has never managed to bring home the Cricket World Cup, an event judged by many employees to jobs like the third most followed on the planet after the Olympics and the World Cup.
Despite a not so favorable tradition, the bookmakers decided to take sides equally with the national team of the three lions, placing the final success of England on average at 3.85. Right behind the reigning champions of Australia, winners of three of the last 4 world championships.
The shape of the cricket World Cup 2019
Cricket World Cup Calendar 2019:
dates and times of all the challenges Naturally the hosts of England will open the dances of the 2019 World Cricket Championship.
The opening match will take place on May 30, 2019 and will see the national team of the three lions against South Africa. It will be played practically every day until 6 July, the date on which the last challenges of the 10-team Italian group will be staged, namely:
India-Sri Lanka and Australia-South Africa. After that, room for the semi-finals (which will see the four national teams with the most points collected in the group) and the final on July 15th.
Full 2019 Cricket World Cup Details ICC Teams in CWC2019
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
ICC Fixture and Venue Cricket World Cup 2019
Cricket World Cup 2019 Dates: May 30 – July 15, 2019 Played: 48
Thursday, May 30 England vs South Africa The Oval, London Friday,
- May 31 West Indies vs Pakistan Trent Bridge, Nottingham Saturday,
- June 1 New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff Afghanistan vs Australia (D/N) Bristol County Ground, Bristol Sunday,
- June 2 South Africa vs Bangladesh The Oval, London Monday,
- June 3 England vs Pakistan Trent Bridge, Nottingham Tuesday,
- June 4 Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff Wednesday,
- June 5 South Africa vs India Hampshire Bowl, Southampton Bangladesh vs New Zealand (D/N) The Oval, London Thursday,
- June 6 Australia vs West Indies Trent Bridge, Nottingham Friday,
- June 7 Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Bristol County Ground, Bristol Saturday,
- June 8 England vs Bangladesh Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff Afghanistan vs New Zealand County Ground, Taunton Sunday,
- June 9 India vs Australia The Oval, London Monday,
- June 10 South Africa vs West Indies Hampshire Bowl, Southampton Tuesday,
- June 11 Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Bristol County Ground, Bristol Wednesday,
- June 12 Australia vs Pakistan County Ground, Taunton Thursday,
- June 13 India vs New Zealand Trent Bridge, Nottingham Friday,
- June 14 England vs West Indies Hampshire Bowl, Southampton Saturday,
- June 15 Sri Lanka vs Australia The Oval, London South Africa vs Afghanistan (D/N) Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff Sunday,
- June 16 India vs Pakistan Old Trafford, Manchester Monday,
- June 17 West Indies vs Bangladesh County Ground, Taunton Tuesday,
- June 18 England vs Afghanistan Old Trafford, Manchester Wednesday,
- June 19 New Zealand vs South Africa Edgbaston, Birmingham Thursday,
- June 20 Australia vs Bangladesh Trent Bridge, Nottingham Friday,
- June 21 England vs Sri Lanka Headingley, Leeds Saturday,
- June 22 India vs Afghanistan Hampshire Bowl, Southampton West Indies vs New Zealand (D/N) Old Trafford, Manchester Sunday,
- June 23 Pakistan vs South Africa Lord’s, London Monday,
- June 24 Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Hampshire Bowl, Southampton Tuesday,
- June 25 England vs Australia Lord’s, London Wednesday,
- June 26 New Zealand vs Pakistan Edgbaston, Birmingham Thursday,
- June 27 West Indies vs India Old Trafford, Manchester Friday,
- June 28 Sri Lanka vs South Africa The Riverside, Durham Saturday,
- June 29 Pakistan vs Afghanistan Headingley, Leeds New Zealand vs Australia (D/N) Lord’s, London Sunday,
- June 30 England vs India Edgbaston, Birmingham Monday,
- July 1 Sri Lanka vs West Indies The Riverside, Durham Tuesday,
- July 2 Bangladesh vs India Edgbaston, Birmingham Wednesday,
- July 3 England vs New Zealand The Riverside, Durham Thursday,
- July 4 Afghanistan vs West Indies Headingley, Leeds Friday,
- July 5 Pakistan vs Bangladesh Lord’s, London Saturday,
- July 6 Sri Lanka vs India Headingley, Leeds Australia vs South Africa (D/N) Old Trafford, Manchester Tuesday,
- July 9 Semi-Final (1 vs 4) Old Trafford, Manchester Wednesday,
- July 10 Reserve Day Thursday,
- July 11 Semi-Final (2 vs 3) Edgbaston, Birmingham Friday,
- July 12 Reserve Day Sunday,
- July 14 Final Lord’s, London Monday,
- July 15 Reserve Day
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Betting Odds
Cricket Team’s Odds to win 2019 Cricket World Cup
- Afghanistan 100/1
- Australia 9.2
- Bangladesh 50/1
- England 11/4
- New Zealand 8.1
- Pakistan 10/1
- South Africa 5.1
- Sri Lanka 16.1
- West Indies 16/1
Full Venue Details Cricket World Cup 2019
Stadium City Country Capacity Lords London Middlesex 28,000 Edgbaston Cricket Ground Birmingham Warwickshire 25,000 Rose Bowl Southampton Hamptonshire 25,000.
The Oval London Surrey 23,500 Old Trafford Trent Bridge Lancashire 22,000 Riverside Ground Chester Le Street Durham 20,000 Headingley Leeds Yorkshire 17,500 Trent Bridge Nottingham Nottinghamshire 17,000
County cricket Ground Leeds Gloucestershire 17,000 Sophia Gardens Cardiff Glamorgan 15,640 County Ground Taunton Somerset 8,500.
Visual Schedule Cricket World Cup 2019
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 – Live broadcast and TV channels:
- Star Sports on Communicate Direct listing for the 2019 Cricket World Cup in India and its Subcontinent
- (Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan,Maldives, Bhutan, Bangladesh) states, leakage of all matches live on Hotstar computerized stage
- (website, application). Star of India and Star of the Middle. East held the Universal Rights of the ICC 2014 Cricket World Cup.
- The world’s largest ICC has ever announced a cricket approval link with the star of India and the Middle East star for a long time.
- The ranking with the star of India and the star of the Middle East does not rule out that it attains the rights of creation, which chose the ICC to hold together with a wide range of different rights.
- Cricket watchers in the United States can watch the ICC 2014 cricket World Cup live listing in Willow TV and Sky Sports
- Cricket to communicate a live listing in the UK. Fox Sports has acquired the rights of media that are restricted to competition;
- All opposition matches will be broadcast in Australia on Fox Sports while observers can be watched similarly online from Foxtel Sports Advanced.
- Super Sport Live Broadcast to insert 2014 Cricket World Cup in South Africa; All live streaming games have streamed onto the computerized SuperSport theater website, application).
- OSN Sports Cricket HD has the rights of television broadcasting to give direct inclusion of conversions in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries.
- Cricket fans in Bangladesh can watch Live Live Coordinates on Ghazi TV (GTV). Ghazi TV which is officially known as GTV is the Bengali dialect of satellite TV.
- DD National (DD1) or DD Sports to communicate 2019 world cup insert live in India, India’s Cricket Team Matches. DD National Channel is the largest land system in the world covering about 92% population and 81% home area.
- PTV Sports and Ten Sports are the official supporters of the Pakistan World Cup Cricket World Cup 2019, PTV owns a restricted broadcast sport played the rights to all matches in this tournament;
- They also get OTT (audio, video, and other media departments via network)
- right.Individuals: 10 Cricket Organization: One international day in round-trip and knockout 2019 Cricket World Cup on TV Area TV channels India Sports Star, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)
- Australia Fox Sports
- United kingdom Sky Sports
- United States of America Willow TV
- South Africa Super Sport
- New Zealand Sky Sport
- Middle East North Africa OSN HD Sports Cricket
- Canada ATN (Asia Television Network)
- Bangladesh Veterans TV, Maasranga BTV
- Sri Lanka SLRC (Eye Canal) Caribbean ESPN
- Afghanistan Moby TV
- Pakistan PTV Sports, Ten Sports, SonyLiv Hong Kong Star cricket, now TV applications
- Malaysia Star cricket, Astro return Singapore Star Cricket, Star Hub Back, Sing Hill Fiji Fiji Broadcasting Corporation (TV FBC)
- China Fox Network Group Europe, Japan Facebook Page International Criminal Court Area (country) broadcast live
- India Hotstar Japan International Criminal Court Facebook Page Bangladesh Rabbithole applications
- New Zealand Fan Pass United kingdom Sky go Germany,
- Germany and Switzerland Dazn Australia Foxtile Sports South Africa Super Sport Canada, Europe yupp TV Hong Kong Now TV South America ESPN, Willow TV MENA OSN Play service.
Cricket World Cup Rules 2019
You have to find out more about the leaking and cricket world cup, 2019 teams have already visited the place. Here’s a clear and helpful assistant that has been compiled to give you a basic idea of what exactly entertainment is about and how you played and what new ones can be found in the next World Cup that will be held next summer.
Prediction: England Win Cricket World Cup 2019 Confirm Report
According to recent form we can predict that Final of 2019 world cup will be played between Venomous England and Voracious India.
ICC World Cup 2019 is the 12th edition of Cricket World Cup, will be hosted by England, from 30 May to 14 July 2019.
The format for the tournament will be a single group of ten teams, with each team playing the other nine teams, and the top four teams will advance for knock out matches of Semi Final and Final.
Now, we will talk about the team which are capable of making into Semi Final.
These four team will advanced for Semi Final :
ODI Team Ranking : 2
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Virat Kholi (#1), Rohit Sharma (#4), Shikhar Dhawan (#10).
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Bumrah (#1), Chahal (#8).
There is no doubt that India will enter the World Cup 2019 as one of the favourite team to win the World Cup. Strength of India have had been batting from starting, but these days Indian bowler are also efficacious, meticulous and incorrigible, Indian bowler are capable to win World Cup trophy for India. In recent times, India have had in miraculous form. Recently India vanquished over South Africa in there home-ground, as a Cricket fan you might aware of the fact that what its need to beat Proteas in their own turf, well the answer is determination and a strongest team. There is no doubt that India is the Strongest team of recent times, If you have stupendous and enigmatic player like Ms Dhoni, Virat Kholi, Kl Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Bumrah, Bhuvi, then how couldn’t you’ve the strongest team ? Indian player are capable of ravaged any team on their day.
Weakness : Who will bat at no. 4 ? Will it Kl Rahul, Virat Kholi, Dinesh Kartik or anyone else? This is a serious problem which India has been confronting for many days. This need to be solved before upcoming World Cup. I hope Virat Kholi and co. will fix this repugnant problem ASAP.
India will definitely advanced for Semi Final.
ODI Team Ranking : 1
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Joe Root (#6). Jose Buttler (#16)
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Adil Rashid (#9), Chrish Woakes ( # 10)
Some meticulous and monstrosity England Batsman have had exploded as volcano so far. They have also aristocrat bowler, they will thrash any batsmen in their day. Suffice it to say that, England are one of the of best side any team would wish for. They have effervescent and venomous player like Jose Buttler, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Chrish Woakes, Alex Hales and Eion Morgan. Recently they conquered over vicious Australia. As you know, it is not easy to beat Australia like they did. England will also have advantage of home-team, they know condition better than anyone else. England are capable of slaughtered any team on their day.
Weakness: They don’t have any serious problem like India have. But their bowler performance are not at zenith, this might be a little concern for them. There bowler have to perform well, If they want to win World Cup.
England will definitely advanced for Semi Final.
3. South Africa
ODI Team Ranking : 3
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Quinton de Kock (#7), Faf du plesis(#8).
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Imran Tahir (#6), Rabada (#7)
Proteas have never won the World Cup, but this time they might. Proteas will enter the world cup as one of the best side, they are capable to blaze firmament like comet on their day. Suffice it to say that, they have most balanced side. How couldn’t your team will be most balanced team if you have de Cock, Amla, Faf du Plesis, Kagiso Rabada and Imran Tahir. Their bowler and batsman are too venomous to thrash someone on their day. Recently they defeated monstrosity Australia, it is not piece of cake. They will definitely miss their legend ABD.
Weakness: They might be best side, but their player has been failed to put their magic in big tournaments, that’s why they aren’t ODI as well as T20 Champions yet. This is the reasons why they are often regarded as Chokers. This need to be fixed, if they want to be World Champions for first time.
ODI Team Ranking : 5
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Babar Azam (#2)
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Hasan Ali(#3), Mohammad Amir (#32)
They are winner of Champions Trophy, they beat India inexorably, It’s not piece of cake to beat India. They are unpredictable team. Pakistan has been bowling unit from inception, nowadays their bowler has been produces some alluring performance. You can’t ignore precocious Babar Azam, he has been performing meticulously. They have venomous Mohammad Amir, who could abate any batsman. They are also decent side.
Weakness : Except Babar Azam, there is no one who are able take responsibility and win a match for their team. This is serious problem, and its need to be fixed ASAP.
Why Australia is not there in list?
Yeah Australia is reigning Champion, Why they are not there in list? Lets begin the explanation. Recently they has been performing scornfully. They lost to South Africa, England and Pakistan. They hasn’t been playing cohesively in absence of Smith and Warner. Yeah Warner and Smith will be back in World cup squad, but its quite arduous to perform compelling after coming back in team. We can’t say anything about Mitchel Starc (The world best bowler of recent times), may be he will be in World Cup squad. Again its quite arduous to perform after recovery from injury.
According to me, Point Table will be look like following:
- India (Q)
- England (Q)
- South Africa (Q)
- Pakistan (Q)
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
There will be no Quarter Final in this World Cup, top 4 team from point table will advance for Semi Final. There will be only single group in this world cup. All the 10 team will play with other 9 team.
Now, Lets talk about Semi Final:
First Semi Final : India vs Pakistan
Second Semi Final : England vs South Africa
Now, have a look at First Semi Final.
First Semi Final : India vs Pakistan
Whenever India and Pakistan plays against each other, it will be intriguing and heart-wrenching match. If you compare both team. There is no doubt India is better team than Pakistan, but Pakistan beat any team on their day.
In recent times, India have been performing way better than Pakistan. And it is also history that Pakistan hasn’t beat India in World Cup, I guess history would be remain this year.
India will advanced for Final.
Now, have a look at Second Semi Final.
Second Semi Final : England vs South Africa
It is history that Porteas haven’t been able to perform compelling in World Cup, and England have advantage of home condition. It will be arduous to slaughter England on their turf. So, I will choose England over Porteas.
England will advanced for Final.
Now talk about Final.
Final : India vs England.
One team are Venomous and other team are Voracious, It will be enthralling match. Both team deserve to be World Champion. England will have golden opportunity to won World cup for the first time. We can’t choose one team over other. But as an Indian, I am going with India.
India will lift the World Cup trophy after 8 years.
Champion : India (3rd Tittle)
Runner Up : England
3rd place : South africa
4th Place : Pakistan
About the ICC Cricket World Cup
The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is good to go to be held in the squares of England and Wales. These two languages come across unprecedented gaming cycles for about twenty years. When you take the geese in the historical background of most of the winning group clearly in the world
cricket world , it’s just Australia.
The kangaroo group has secured five winning titles entirely, which includes the participation of the World Cup as well as the New Zealand opponents of the Cup. Authorities have announced that coming up ICC ICC 2019 cricket will consist of the top 10 teams that will participate in the round-trip ICC 2019 World Cup gatherings’ stage.
The four major qualifying teams advance to control the last half, and then the last to be held at Lourdes. The authorities are clear that there will be 48 matches that can be played perfectly and each of them will be played in 11 diverse 2019 World Cup preparations
in offer to England and Wales.
World Cup tickets for the International Criminal Court
Cricket World Cup 2019 There is incredible news for the general public who come to watch the entertainment with the family. Young people under the age of 2 can watch entertainment for nothing as long as they do not sit down. Children over the age of 2 can see leaking just 6 pounds.
In case you are a group of four, you can choose a recreation pick picked up at just £ 44.
Supervisory crew to be contracted for this contest settled cricket World Cup 2019 tickets for adults only at 40 pounds. Another of this, in case you need to investigate the leaking of document displays, may be somewhat more charged, however and on the whole, ticket costs will stay £ 40. In case you need an entertainment estimate to the most extreme, you can book tickets to
the free liquor areas that are in the selected squares but do not take everything together.
Exercises for young Player
Before cricket matches, middle or after games, there are various exercises in and around cricket places where children can inquire, for example, direct stimulation, entertainment challenges for everything being equal to relatives, baby chords, and many different exercises that will keep children growing Pop-up is shared while others are estimated to turn cricket inside.
Rules of cricket
Is it true that you are keen to watch entertaining with your partner but you have almost no knowledge of the conversion? Will the figure will face the issues of staying aware of the conversion? Not an attempt to confirm, here is a whole slice dedicated only to cricket rules.
What is cricket?
Cricket is turning the current where you have to score more than the resistance movement with the help of your partners. It is a bat and a ball game that is played between two teams of eleven players each. The turn is played on a 22 yard pitch and two wick each day no guarantee is set on three trunks.
What is the function of rulers in the conversion?
Central to entertainment, the rule ensures everyone has an idea of what is going on and how far it has come to turn.
What to eat amid the stretch of the game?
At the Cricket World Cup 2019, you can have a wide range of food and drink alternatives to look more and appreciate amusement. As indicated by the authorities, the sustenance zones in all squares will profit a wide range of food alternatives that you can appreciate with your family while watching matches directly.
Cricket World Cup Facilities for the International Criminal Court
The 2014 Cricket World Cup has been confirmed twice as victorious world champions India which will play nine games in six unique rban areas of England from June 5 onwards until July 6. Good conversion to go to start on May 30th and continue until July 14th in 11 characteristic squares in Wales and England.
Two days will be given to take comfort and inner and on the fourteenth; The World Cup will be held between the contestants at Lourdes. The current ICC partners for the 2019 cricket entertainment include Nissan, OPO, MRF tires, and UAE as partners around the world. MoneyGram is the right partner, and Hoblott is a timing partner, and Wolf Plus is a wine partner for 2019.
Nissan Motor Company. Japan will support the next World Cricket World Cup 2019. Also that the organization will speak will support various global competitions in its eight-year understanding that the organization provided with the body that runs.
Other supporting organizations for 2019 Cricket World Cup for their individual countries include Nathost for England, Cantas of Australia, Antoine for India, Brouts for South Africa, New Zealand funds, Companies and banks of Pakistan, Ruby Axiata for Bangladesh, Silani tea in Sri Lanka, Contacts for Afghanistan, Dejisil of the West Indies .
World Cup Winner History
|1975||West Indies||291-8||Australia||274||The West Indies won by 17 runs|
|1979||West Indies||286-9||England||194||The West Indies won by 92 runs|
|1983||India||183||West Indies||140||India won 43 games|
|1987||Australia||253-5||England||246-8||Australia won 7 games|
|1992||Pakistan||249-6||England||227||Pakistan won 22 games|
|1996||Sri Lanka||245-3||Australia||241||Sri Lanka won 7 wicket|
|1999||Australia||133.2||Pakistan||132||Australia won 8 wicket|
|2003||Australia||359-2||India||234||Australia won 125 games|
|2007||Australia||281-4||Sri Lanka||215-8||Australia won 53 games|
|2011||India||277-4||Sri Lanka||274-6||India won 6 wicket|
|2015||Australia||186-3||New Zealand||183||Australia won 7 wicket|
ICC ODI Team Ranking Order
|14||The United Arab Emirates||21|